Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sleeping through the night!

Can I get a Hallelujah! My sweet baby boy is sleeping through the night. I can't believe it's actually happening. I thought I'd never see the day when Cameron would sleep all the way through the night without waking up even once. Astounding. That kid is constantly surprising me.

Unfortunately we did have to resort to "crying it out". I literally tried every other sleep method I could find. I'd read 5 books on the subject! I didn't want him to have to cry, but after only two nights of crying stretches (longest of which was only 1 hour), and semi-waking up he's figured it out and last night slept from 8:00pm to 6:30am! I'll take it! It's bliss I tell you. BLISS! This is so much better for him and for his health too! How much better for his development to be getting a full nights rest as opposed to getting up 5 or 6 times each night and needing help to fall back asleep!

Oh Hallelujah! Cam, I love you! Sleep, I love you too!