I took a pretty random trip to Ontario to see the familam. It was so much fun! I saw so many people. Lots of visiting. Lots of eating. Lots of shopping. I took a trip down to Oakville, where I went to school, and saw some close friends. We met up at Kelsey's (since there's no Kelsey's here in Nova Scotia), and 'did' lunch. Yum!!
I also saw some old high school friends. It was soo good to see them. We played Scattergories (their first time - I know hard to believe), and had a blast! Tesha's cat seemed to like the scattergories box.
The flight home was terrible because of the storm here in Nova Scotia. Very turbulent and very nauseating, but I'm glad to be home and back into the swing of things. Here are some highlights of the trip. Visiting visiting visiting. I think next time I'm home, I'll just invite everyone to a big party.
4 comments:
Glad that you got to go home and see your family! Sounds like you were busy having lots of fun!
Oh I LOVE Kelsey's, I am so jealous! I always used to go there when I lived in Ottawa...so sad. Glad that you had a good visit with the fam
looks like you had a wonderful trip home, it must have been so nice to see your family and friends, we missed you here though!!!! I've never been to Kelsey's but if it was worth a trip when you were away it must be delicious!!!
yay! A new post!
Post a Comment